I am such a sucker for a super-cute kitchen gadget. I am equally burned, however, by lame ass product web sites. Cue the Bialette Mukka Express stove top wonder. It's a coffee maker extraordinaire - this little guy will cook up two steamy cappucinos or lattes right on your stove. How very kind of him!
1) That cow design. Stare into the spots and you might pass out from cuteness.
2) If you're not into cow-inspired designs, they have a plain version.
3) Built-in frothy valve makes a mean cup o' capp and/or latte
4) Easy usage and clean-up
5) Can use on gas, electric, or ceramic stovetops
1) $89 - steep for a gadget
2) The web site blows - incredibly HORRIFIC marketing copy, with typos. Boo for the moo.
3) Comes with an instructional booklet AND DVD - I'm sorry, but who's going to use the DVD if it's so bloody easy to use? I object to this wasteful packaging.
Still, I'm tempted. I think those damn spots are hypnotizing me. I can see this little honey simmering away in my black and white kitchen, and it makes me a little too gleeful.
If I succumb, I will most certainly report-back.